Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: any idea

  1. #1
    Inactive Member boomchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2001
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone else have a bad feeling about the KR board, like maybe a straw broke a camel's back?

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what happened the last time it "broke"?

    ------------------
    kat
    sanity is SO overrated

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Wizekrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2000
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the last time it "broke" it was not "fixed" for over a year...i'm having deja vu here....

    ------------------
    ~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner mizannalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Yep....I've had the same feeling since I got home.

    ------------------
    I'm back, the fog has lifted
    The earth has shifted and raised the gifted...

  5. #5
    fan4life1
    Guest fan4life1's Avatar

    Post

    How long is the other message board going to be down?

    ------------------

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mizannalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    With my luck it'll probably be back up after I'm back at work!!! frown

    ------------------
    I'm back, the fog has lifted
    The earth has shifted and raised the gifted...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •